You’d be surprised how much people don’t know about eggs, and how versatile they can be for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Suzanne Krowiak, Indy Food Swappers has the 411 on Egg 101.
There are so many things to talk about.
- Do they get a bad health rap?
- Eggs have different grads (A, AA, B).
- What does the home cook need to know about that?
- Does a brown egg taste different than a white egg?
- Why are there different colors?
- What about storage?
- Best way, common mistakes.
- How long are they good after the “sell-by” date? (hint: a long time!)
AND… the big, fat lie people have been told about peeling hard-boiled eggs.