Indianapolis Indians Vice President and General Manager Cal Burleson
accompanied by Indianapolis Indians Mascot Rowdie visit Indy Style
Opening Day Notes
· The two-time defending International League West Division Champion Indianapolis Indians open the 2014 home season on Thursday, April 10 at 7:05 p.m. against the Toledo Mud Hens.
· As part of the Indians 60 degree weather guarantee, if the temperature on Opening night is not at least 60 degrees every, fan in attendance will receive a free ticket to another April Tribe home game.
· The first 2,500 fans in attendance will receive a free Indians Schedule Magnet
· Following the game, fans can also enjoy a fantastic Fireworks show
· Single game tickets are on sale now at www.IndyIndians.com and the Victory Field Box office opens today (March 24) and is open in-season from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Monday through Friday and 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. on Saturday
· Courtesy of Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance the Indians will be offering their fans free, high-definition Wi-Fi throughout Victory Field in 2014