David Mirassou shares Mirassou’s fun wine personality quiz that matches any personality to the perfect wine. It’s an interesting way to help select wines for gift-giving and entertaining.
Have fun taking the Mirassou Winery unscientific wine personality quiz. Answer these questions to determine what your wine personality is, so you can choose the perfect wine for you and your guests!
1. Are you always the center of attention?
2. Are you fun-loving and consider yourself to be a people-person?
3. Are you a real sweetheart or big softy?
4. Do you prefer sweet tastes over salty ones?
5. Do you run circles around your friends because you’re so energetic?
6. Are you constantly “on the go”?
7. Do you spend most of your free time on the golf course?
8. Do you tend to participate in sports rather than watch from the sidelines?
9. Is your disposition a happy one?
10. Do you “go with the flow”? Have you been described by some as being flexible or “mellow”?
11. Are you a perfectionist, never letting go of a project until it’s completely perfect?
12. Are you a “Type A” with extremely high standards for yourself and others?
13. Are you a nature buff, one who’d rather be hiking or fishing or out enjoying the natural world?
14. Are you concerned for the environment?
Here’s how David Mirassou, wine expert and sixth generation family member of Mirassou Winery, pairs your personality traits with the perfect Mirassou varietal:
A. If you answered yes to questions 1 or 2, you are a Moscato
“Moscato is so popular that it quickly becomes the center of attention at any get-together,” said David Mirassou. “Our California Moscato is as close as you can get to capturing summer in a bottle, making it the perfect wine for sharing with friends and family.”
B. If you answered yes to questions 3 or 4, you are a Riesling
“Mirassou’s Riesling is very soft and approachable and is ideal for those who consider themselves to be kind-hearted and sweet.”
C. If you answered yes to questions 5 or 6, you are a Sauvignon Blanc
“Energetic personalities tend to enjoy the crisp taste of Sauvignon Blanc because it pairs well with an always on-the-go active lifestyle.”
D. If you answered yes to questions 7 or 8, you are a Pinot Grigio
“Pinot Grigio is perfect for the sport type because it offers a refreshing cool-down after a long day on the golf course under the sun.”