INDIANAPOLIS (WISH) – If you haven’t finished filing taxes yet, or if you have to write a check to the government, it might hurt less if you take advantage of some free stuff today.
- Arby’s will hand out free snack-sized curly fries on April 15 for guests with this coupon.
- With this Office Depot coupon, customers can shred up to 5 pounds of papers between now and April 29.
- Boston Market is offering two individual rotisserie chicken meals, two homestyle sides and freshly baked cornbread for $10.40, like the 1040 tax form.
- Pizza Hut is offering a large pizza and three signature sides for $10.99, a deal named after the 1099 tax form.
- Orange Leaf Yogurt will let customers fill their cup for $4.15 in honor of the ‘4/15’ date, a savings of about 50 percent. Claim the coupon at the Orange Leaf Facebook page.
- Sonic is offering half-price drinks and slushes all day Tuesday.
All offers are at participating locations only.
Editor’s note: The original version of this story incorrectly stated that McDonald’s was offering free coffee. Additionally, the Tax Day at event at Hard Rock Cafe in Indianapolis will be held Thursday, April 17, instead of Tuesday, April 15. From 5-7 p.m., the restaurant is offering free dinner ($14.95 value) for customers who sing a complete song in front of the entire restaurant.