Lance Hatleli, Owner, Accent Landscapes and Nicole Anderson, owner and mixologist, H20 Sushi talk Orchard in Bloom and highlight the latest trends in gardens like the new cocktails garden!
Other features you can’t miss!
- Gardener’s Market – regional and national exhibitors and artists offering merchandise, high-end artwork, and accessories for the shopper, the home and the garden.
- Garden Pavilions Landscape Tents – innovative gardens by local landscapers
- Microgardens – imaginative gardens on a small scale
- Children’s Area – entertainment and arts and crafts for youngsters
- Aladdin Garden Café – taste-tempting meals and snacks
- Containers In Bloom Contest – we invite you to get involved, get creative, get your hands dirty, and show off your container gardening skills!
- Still Going Green! Orchard In Bloom continues to re-use, recycle and reduce waste
- Garden and Natural Living Symposium—Speakers and demonstrations on a variety of gardening and green living topics
FRIDAY, MAY 2, 10 A.M. – 6 P.M.
SATURDAY, MAY 3, 10 A.M. – 6 P.M.
SUNDAY, MAY 4, 11 P.M. – 4 P.M.
Holliday Park, 64th & Spring Mill Road, Indianapolis