Great and memorable gifts are hard to come by and May has two reasons to find the perfect presents. Mother’s Day and Graduation fall within weeks of each other and a few of you have birthday’s too. So, for the hard to buy for loved one, we have some suggestions to help!
Mother’s Day is next Sunday. Go big this year and step beyond the flowers with these ideas:
- If mom wears a lot of neutral colors, brighten up her day with an amazing eye-catching bag or coin purse.
- How about a super-chic scarf? Find an infinity scarf in a basic color, with a cool texture and she’ll wear it for years!
- What mom doesn’t need a set of beautiful, wear with anything beads?
Graduations will be taking place all month. I know most new graduates need some sort of household item, but how about surprise them with something more personal.
- An amazing trench coat will be used for years to come!
- No wardrobe is complete without a strand of pearls. For a little twist, this one is around the wrist!
- For the men graduating, think eyes and feet! Sunglasses or even a nice pair of shoes are winning options to keep the men out there looking respectable as they enter the work force.