INDIANAPOLIS (WISH) – Six people have been convicted in an Indianapolis music studio murder case.
According to the Marion County Prosecutor, in November 2012, Thomas “D.J. Keys” Keys, was found shot to death in the One Stop Media studio near 46th Street and Keystone Avenue. Another man was shot during the incident, survived his injuries.
Police reports indicate the two men were bound and held captive before they were shot.
The people convicted of the crimes in this case are listed below.
- Nathaniel Armstrong: convicted of murder, kidnapping and attempted murder.
- Dominique Hamler: convicted of murder, attempted murder, robbery, criminal confinement. Hamler will be sentenced on June 4, 2014.
- Carlton Hart: convicted of murder, criminal confinement and conspiracy to commit criminal confinement. Hart has been sentenced to 65 years in prison.
- Darin Jackson: convicted of conspiracy to commit criminal confinement. Jackson has been sentenced to 18 years in prison.
- James McDuffy: convicted of murder, attempted murder, kidnapping, robbery and criminal confinement. McDuffy has been sentenced to 185 years.
- Dontee Robinson: convicted of murder, attempted murder, robbery, criminal confinement. Robinson will be sentenced on June 4, 2014.