INDIANAPOLIS (WISH) — Parking for the Indianapolis 500 is available in multiple lots outside the facility. Parking in the infield is also available at a price.
Here are the lots and their locations (see a full map below):
- Lot 1A: On Georgetown Road between gates 9 and 9A
- Lot 1B: On Georgetown Road south of 30th Street
- Coke Lot (Lot 1C): Near Georgetown Road and 30th Street
- Lot 2: On Georgetown Road near gate 6
- Lot 3 and Main Gate: Along West 16th Street
- Lot 4: Near Georgetown Road and 25 Street
- Lot 6: Near Georgetown Road and McCray Street
- Lot 7: Along 30th Street near gates 10 and 11
- Lot 8: On Georgetown Road north of gate 7
- Lot 9: At Georgetown Road and 21st Street
Street parking is available on a first come, first served basis. Street parking spots cannot be reserved. Read more about the fines possible here.
Infield parking is available for $125 for front-row spots and $50 for general parking.
Motorcycle parking is also available in the infield on a first come, first served basis. Motorcyclists should enter gate 2 and can park behind the South Terrace. Mopeds and scooters are not included.
Parking for people with disabilities is available in lots 1B, 2, 3 and at the Hall of Fame Museum by entering through gate 2. The parking by the museum is on a first come, first served basis.
When the Indy 500 is over, cars in lots will be directed to exits only after pedestrian traffic has thinned out on 16th Street, 30th Street and Georgetown Road.