Arts & Culture in Cincinnati USA
Diana: A Celebration at Cincinnati Museum Center
- Award-winning exhibition chronicles the life of the late Diana, Princess of Wales.
- Features nine galleries with 150 objects including her Royal Wedding gown, paintings, family heirlooms, mementos and photos.
- Plus, more than 25 dresses, suits and gowns worn by the Princess.
- Final showing for the renowned exhibition before the items return to Diana’s sons in England.
- In addition to special exhibitions, Cincinnati Museum Center also houses an Omnimax Theater, Cincinnati History Museum, Duke Energy Children’s Museum, Museum of Natural History and Science, Cincinnati History Library and Archives.
- Celebrating 35 years!
- Experience the unique history and beauty of the Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky region during a dining, sightseeing or kid-friendly excursion on the Ohio River.
- Historic Cincinnati Sightseeing Cruise includes captain’s commentary on the history of the area along with beautiful views of the river and the riverfront.
- Kid-friendly cruises include Pirates of the Ohio, Super Hero Cruise, Princess Cruise and Ice Cream Social Sundays.
- Or make it a romantic date for two with a dinner cruise, Stonebrook Winery Sunset Cruise or the Christian Moerlein Beer and BBQ Cruise.
21c Museum Hotel
- Contemporary art museum located in a renovated 100-year-old historic landmark building in downtown Cincinnati.
- The 8,000 square feet of art gallery space is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week and admission is FREE!
- North America’s first museum devoted solely to art of the 21st century, the Cincinnati location is one of only three 21c venues in the country.
- View rotating exhibits in addition to site-specific permanent installations.
- Also home to a spa, restaurant, rooftop bar and a boutique hotel that was named the No. 1 hotel in the country and No. 11 in the world by Condé Nast Traveler.
Cincinnati Art Museum
- FREE admission!
- Located in scenic Eden Park and home to a collection of more than 60,000 works spanning more than 6,000 years, from ancient Egyptian artifacts to contemporary installations.
- Museum hosts special programs and activities such as Family ARTventures with tours and hands-on activities for the whole family; and Art After Dark with tours, drinks, hors d’oeuvres and live entertainment.
- Coming Soon: Conversations Around American Gothic, August 30-November 16. One of America’s most iconic paintings, Grant Wood’s American Gothic, will be on loan at the art museum alongside the museum’s own Daughters of the Revolution.
For More Information visit their webste at www.CincinnatiUSA.com