Eghe Lenze, Founderpreneur of The Expecting Mamas Network explains that it’s a new community for new and expecting parents in Indianapolis. The new company will host its first gathering from 1:45-5 PM on June 8, 2014, at the Ritz Charles, 12156 North Meridian Street, Carmel, IN 46032.
Now, after nearly a decade of working with children and supporting families directly as a certified baby planner and concierge, Lenze will be launching The Expecting Mamas Network with a party and celebration on June 8.
he event will include
- Panel discussions about managing the many transitions in family life
- A special spa room where moms can receive mini-manicures and massages, and feel totally and completely pampered,
- Customized “mocktails” and refreshments,
- A bigger-than-life Man Cave, where dads and husbands can enjoy the latest in gaming and home theater technology, test out new putters, and sample beers from local microbreweries,
- A Kids’ Space, staffed by experienced childcare professionals who will entertain and look after the children while Mom and Dad enjoy talking with other parents,
- Fabulous prizes from top baby and family companies,
- A vendor area where parents can shop for fun items for the whole family,
- And much, much more!