LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WISH) — A man and woman accused of killing two Las Vegas police officers and another person on Sunday before taking their own lives were from Lafayette, police confirmed on Monday.
Officials in Las Vegas held a press conference and identified the suspected shooters as Jerad and Amanda Miller.
24-Hour News 8 received the following booking records for Jerad Miller from the Tippecanoe County Jail on Monday:
- June 16, 2007 – Criminal Recklessness, pointing a firearm, intimidation, possession marijuana, possession paraphernalia.
- Oct 10, 2007 – Bond revoked. Returned to jail.
- Mar 15, 2009 – Felony Battery
- Nov 26, 2010 – Deal Marijuana, Possession Marijuana, Possession Controlled Substance
- Feb 7, 2011 – Strangulation / Battery
- Mar 1, 2013 – Booked and held for Wanted on Warrant – Dearborn Co Sheriff IN.
- Mar 6, 2013 – Petition to revoke probation
- Mar 21, 2013 – House Arrest Violation
- July 22, 2013 – House Arrest Violation