Vom Fass shares food and drinks to help celebrate July 4th! Truth told, you will never look at vinegar the same way.
VOM FASS offers a unique ‘from the cask’ customer experience, serving hand-selected imported European oils, vinegars and spices. Elizabeth Blosh General Manager Vom Fass has great recipes to get your started!
Raspberry Lemonade Spritzer
- Fresh Raspberries
- 1 lemon sliced
- 1 bottle lemonade
- ½ cup VOM FASS Raspberry Syrup
- ¼ cup Raspberry vinegar
- Sparkling water
In a pitcher combine syrup, vinegar, lemonade and sparkling water. Serve over ice. Garnish with fresh raspberries and lemon slices.
Blackened Cajun Burgers
- 2 lbs. Ground Beef
- 3 Tbsp VOM FASS Beer Solera Vinegar
- ¼ cup minced shallots
- ¼ cup VOM FASS Sundmeadow Oil
- ½ cup VOM FASS Cajun Mixture
Combine beef, Beer Solera vinegar and shallots in a large mixing bowl. Form into patties, pressing in the center to keep juices in the meat while cooking. Brush each side of the patties with Sunmeadow Oil and coat with CajunMixture. Cook at a high heat to create a blackened crust on the outside until desired temperature is reached. Serve on brioche buns. Top with Sweet & Spicy ‘Shrooms.
Sweet & Spicy ‘Shrooms
- 2-3 Portabella Mushroom caps, sliced
- 1 Tbls VOM FASS Fig Chili Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Tbls VOM FASS Star Date Vinegar
- ¼ tsp VOM FASS Chili Sea Salt
Combine all the ingredients in a 1 gallon plastic bag for marinating. 2-5 hours. Grill until warmed through. Serve on top of Cajun Blackened Burgers.
VOM FASS O&V Slaw
- ¼ cup VOM FASS Vinagre Viejo de Montilla
- 2 Tbls VOM FASS Don Carlos EVOO
- VOM FASS Salt and Pepper
- Package of Slaw Mixture
- 1 tsp Pure Cane sugar
- Cilantro for garnish
Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl, mix thoroughly. Serve as a side or as a burger/hot dog topping.
- 8 cups Strawberries, washed and sliced
- ½ cup VOM FASS Aceto Balsamico Maletti
- ¼ cup pure cane sugar
- VOM FASS Tellicherry Black Pepper, cracked to taste
Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl, stir for even coating and marinate for 30 minutes. Serve over your favorite vanilla bean ice cream.