ANDERSON, Ind. (WISH) – Anderson University is looking for 200 volunteers to help with the Indianapolis Colts Training Camp. The goal of volunteers serving at the camp is to create a safe and enjoyable experience for all visitors to campus.
In order to be a volunteer for the AU Colts Training Camp, the following are required:
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Complete the Volunteer Application
- Submit Volunteer Application to AU prior to attending training session
- Attend a training session
- Bring picture identification to training session (and each time you volunteer)
- Agree to conduct expectations as reviewed in the training session and on the application.
Volunteers are required to attend one training session before serving at training camp. Training sessions will be conducted at Reardon Auditorium on the following dates:
- June 16 at 6 p.m.
- June 17 at 6 p.m.
- July 1 at 6 p.m.
- July 8 at 6 p.m.
- July 12 at 10 a.m.
If you are interested in volunteering, contact firstname.lastname@example.org, (765) 641-4140 or (765) 641-4144 for a volunteer application. You may also visit Reardon Auditorium on AU’s campus Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. to complete a volunteer application.