Linda Antus, CEO Cincinnati USA says, “Make the most of what’s left of summer vacation!”
From Coney Island, Kings Island, The Beach Waterpark, Washington Park and Smale Riverfront Park – interactive fountains they are tons of ways to cool off! Plan your family escape this weekend!
Coney Island – Sunlite Pool
- Sunlite Pool holds more than three million gallons of water and is the world’s largest flat-surfaced, recirculating pool.
- Sunlite Pool water slides include The Twister, The Pipeline Plunge and The Cyclone.
- Plus: live stage shows, miniature golf, arcade games and amusement park rides.
- NEW! Wipe Out ride sends riders round-n-round and upside down over 30 feet in the air.
Kings Island – Soak City Waterpark
- With more than 100 rides, shows and attractions – including Soak City Waterpark and Dinosaurs Alive – Kings Island is the largest amusement and waterpark in the Midwest.
- Soak City offers 30 water slides, tropical lagoons, sand volleyball, lounging areas and a 650,000-gallon wave pool. (Included w/ general admission to Kings Island.)
- Plus: NEW! Banshee, the world’s longest inverted roller coaster at 4,124 feet, with seven inversions and reaching speeds of up to 68 mph.
- The Beast celebrates its 35th anniversary! It is still listed in the Guinness Book of World Records as the longest wooden roller coaster in the world at 7,359 feet.
- Kings Island Package
The Beach Waterpark
- 2,600 tons of white sands, more than 150 live palm trees and more than two million gallons of water adventure.
- NEW! Soaring Eagle Zip Line takes you high above the park.
- Plus: heated wave pool, interactive kids play area, arcade and water slides like The Cliff, which has been rated one of the best slides in the country with a five-story drop in three seconds.
Washington Park and Smale Riverfront Park – interactive fountains
- Washington Park is located in historic Over-the-Rhine across from Music Hall.
- 7,000 square foot interactive water feature with more than 130 pop-up jets that can be synchronized to music and lights.
- Plus: playground for kids, gazebo bandstand for live music, dog park (with a water creek for pups to splash around) and free events all season long.
- Smale Riverfront Park is a 45-acre park along the Ohio River between Great American Ball Park and Paul Brown Stadium.
- Two interactive water fountains for kids to run around in and cool off on a hot summer night.
- Plus: event stage, bike center, labyrinth, garden, porch swings and free entertainment on select dates.