INDIANAPOLIS (WISH) – The following is a list of events at the 2014 Kroger Super Weekend at the Brickyard 400.
- 7 a.m.-10 p.m. Public Gates Open
- 9 a.m.-11 a.m. NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Practice
- 12:10-1:15 p.m. NASCAR Nationwide Series Qualifying
- 2:10-3:45 p.m. NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Qualifying
- 4:30 p.m. Lilly Diabetes 250 NASCAR Nationwide Series Race (100 laps)
- 6:30 p.m. A Thousand Horses
- 7:10 p.m. The Band Perry
- 8:45 p.m. Justin Moore
The Kids Zone will be open from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. The kid-friendly area features inflatables, games, an obstacle course, pit stop challenge, face painting and more. The IMS Hall of Game Museum will also be open Saturday until 6 p.m. Admission is $5 for adults and $3 people 6 to 15 years old, with children under 6 free.
Tickets for the Brickyard are $25 on Saturday and $30 on Sunday for general admission. Children 12 and under are free with an adult ticket. Reserved seats are $51 to $67.
Click here to buy tickets. You can also call the IMS Ticket Office at (317) 492-6700 or visit the ticket office at the IMS Administration Building at the corner of Georgetown Road and 16th Street.