“At one point or another, we’ve all gotten a stain on a shirt, a pair of shoes, or something, and thought it was ruined”, says Sola Adelowo founder and creator of ImageCube. Well, it’s not! You have items in your home right now that you use everyday, that can double as stain removers. Here we will give you 4 genius hacks for removing stains.
Fashion Fix: With these household items, you can easily remove stains and revive your once “ruined” items! All you need is:
- Nail file
- Cotton swabs
- Petroleum jelly
- Glass cleaner
- A hanger from the dry cleaners
Tips for maximizing your wardrobe:
- Using the foam from the dry cleaners’ hanger, you can remove deodorant stains from your tops
- With your nail file, you can remove dirt from your suede shoes. Just buff it right out!
- Fix a scuff on a patent leather shoe with petroleum jelly & a cotton swab. Keep rubbing until the scuffs are gone. Might take about a minute to get them all off
- Make your patent leather shoes shiny again with a little glass cleaner. Just spray a little bit on the shoe. Using a towel/cloth, gently wipe the shoe and viola!