Dr. Kristen Davis Skaggs explains why eating a healthy lunch so important and also explains the benefits of packing school lunches while offering up tips for packing healthy lunches.
- Food gives us our energy
- Eating a nutrient-packed lunch helps us stay full and energized throughout the day.
- Food plays a key role in balancing mood and concentration
- A nutritious lunch keeps us energized and should never be skipped
- Packing your own school lunches helps maintain healthy eating habits
- Getting your children involved in packing their lunch may get them more excited about eating healthy