Barbara’s New Beginnings has tips on How to Build Your Bra Wardrobe. It must include Fashion and Function.
You don’t have to sacrifice comfort for Beauty.
Owner Barbara Gilbert and Michele Shannon, a certified personal fitter at Barbara’s New Beginnings points out that your bra wardrobe must include Fashion and Function
Start with a basic tee-shirt bra. One that is a good foundation bra.
- Make sure you include a nude bra
- A good black bra is a must to wear under black or dark outfits
- A smooth tee-shirt bra that fits like a second skin is always a good choice
- Even if you don’t exercise, you should have a lifestyle bra
- Consider a special occasion bra that is offers versatility to go from strapless to halter to over the shoulder.
- And treat yourself to a fashion bra that is sexy and unique.
For help in choosing the right bras for your wardrobe, visit one of the Barbara’s New Beginnings locations.
Barbara’s New Beginnings has boutiques in Fort Wayne and Indianapolis with certified professional bra fitters to help make you feel as good as you look.
For more information visit their website at www.barbarasnewbeginnings.com