Top Ten Stocking Stuffers for Everyone on Your List from lifestyle expert Kelley Minnaugh.
Lil Fairy Door
– If you know a little girl who loves fairies (or Frozen) make sure to stock up on adorable accessories from ‘Lil Fairy Door.
– Doors are available in Pink, Purple, Yellow, Green, Blue and Red, and the new special edition FROZEN snowflake door. Also available ‘lil Fairy Dust, Fairy Mailbox, ‘lil Mushrooms, ‘lil Critters, ‘lil Fairy Footprints, ‘lil Grass Mat, and the Official Tooth Fairy Kit.
Starting at $12
Lost My Name
– Lost My Name is a must-have, magical gift for children – a personalized book like no other, packed with fun stories and beautiful illustrations. Available in English, French and Spanish versions.
– The books: “The Little Girl Who Lost Her Name” and “The Little Boy Who Lost His Name,” tell the story of a child who sets off on a spectacular adventure to track down all the missing letters of their name finally putting together their own name. Every name creates its own unique, personalized tale featuring an incredible cast of different characters.
– Each book is printed on thick, environmentally-friendly paper and bound by hand. Suitable for children aged 2-7.
– $29.99 and shipping is free worldwide.
Endless Games- The Tower
– The colors drop into the tower and THE RACE IS ON! Race your opponent and match the sequence. Joker faces limit your color options so it may take a few attempts to match the sequence exactly! It takes a steady hand and a sharp mind to Match The Tower! Ages 7+; 2-4 players.
– Ages 7+; 2-4 players.
-This brilliant baby product is the only infant weighted swaddle blanket to mimic mom’s and dad’s touch, soothing your little one into a peaceful slumber. For ages 0-6 months.
– Moms and dads report an extra two hours of sleep with Nested Bean’s Zen Swaddle! A perfect gift for baby and new parents!
– Made of soft Peruvian fabric. Available in single or double layer and multiple colors and patterns.
-Located at more than 400 stores nationwide and amazon.com
-Starting at $29.99
– The PhoneSoap Polish is portable and great for everyone on your holiday list who loves to travel.
– It is the size of chapstick and is a premium, all-natural, antibacterial touch screen polish specially formulated to kill bacteria and help prevent fingerprints and smudges and smartphone and tablet touch screens. It is 100% non-toxic and chemical free.
– This new, time-saving, patent-pending, made in the USA product helps you re-close and reseal food bags like chips, cereal, frozen vegetables and salad bags by using a special blend of materials that meets all FDA standards and can be used over and over.
– Freshtape keeps your food fresher, longer and it’s completely recyclable! Also, helps clear the clutter from your pantry and freezer!
– Freshtape comes in 13 fun patterns like: animal print, retro, dogs, kids, new collegiate and holiday prints too.
– $9.99 for a set of 18 and available at Hobby Lobby nationwide!
– Mitscoots makes socks for men, women and children in bright bold colors and 3 styles (casual, active, performance)
– These are socks with a mission – the company employs the homeless to package up the socks at their headquarters in Texas and they donate a brand new pair of socks for every pair sold.
Price range – $8.99 and up
-Surprise monthly Beauty Lip Products from your favorite brands.
– Each month is a different theme with lip shades, glosses and lip pencils fitting your personal color palette.
$10 a month
– Make them laugh with an original and tacky holiday sweater! These bold (and yes, tacky!) sweaters make everything seem merry and bright.
-Offering obnoxious, cheesy, and just plain FUN sweaters for men, women, kids and dogs, with candy cane striped scarves and canes to complete the look, Festified offers everything from hand-knitted Christmas sweaters, cardigans, turtlenecks, reindeer sweaters, lighted Christmas sweaters, sweggings and swants!!!! New this year… ugly NFL sweaters… get dad or grandpa his favorite team!
-Scarves starting at $12.99