Fitness expert Kelley Minnaugh shares products to help you keep your fitness resolutions. Plus, she demonstrates some exercises to keep you on track.
For more info on Kelley visit her website at www.kelleyfit.com
Kelley Fit’s product list:
Pillow of Health
Adequate sleep is a key part of a healthy lifestyle, and can benefit your heart, weight, mind, and more. The Pillow of Health is designed to provide the most restful and comfortable sleep of your life.
– One of the primary fillings used in The Pillow Of Health is medical-grade, high resilience foam that is specially engineered to reduce pressure points and relieve pain. Machine washable, adjustable and made in the USA!
– It’s adjustable design and high quality materials make it one of the most luxurious pillows available today. Because the pillow is adjustable you may take out extra filling, or add more.
– Starting at $134.99
-Rocktape is designed to enhance performance and recovery. Rocktape is a special kind of tape known as kinesiology tape, which works by creating a bio-mechanical lifting mechanism, allowing more blood to move into an injured area to accelerate healing and recovery.
-It’s good for knee problems, rotator cuff, groin and hamstring pulls, lower back issues, shin splints, tennis and golf elbow, Achilles tendonitis, plantar fasciitis and postural correction.
Price: $20 (2″ roll) and $40 (4″ roll)
-Rock Sauce is the most powerful topical lotion for isolated muscle pain and joint soreness on the planet. If you’ve used BioFreeze, Ben Gay, PowerFlex or China Gel, you know how great these pain relievers can be.
-Rocktape challenged its scientists to create something even better than BioFreeze, Ben Gay or PowerFlex. Rock Sauce works as a stand-alone pain reliever, but can also be used in conjunction with Rocktape’s athletic tapes as a skin prep and pain reliever.
-$19.95 (4 oz. bottle)
-Unique fitness bar is always moving and strengthening your core with every exercise, because it’s filled with rolling steel weights.
-Provides a multisensory workout experience. The moment you pick it up, you’ll hear the weights move inside and feel them challenging your body.
-$119 and up
– When you perspire the salt that is released in your sweat can result in dry, brittle and dull-looking hair. The brand-new Hair Warrior is an all-natural solution that you apply to your hair before working out.
– It reduces frizziness, preserves color and adds volume and shine! Hair Warrior is vegan-friendly, gluten free and contains natural botanicals and essential oils.
-Made in the U.S.A. and is the best new invention for your hair since shampoo!
-Starting at $24.
– FIT Radio is a dynamic app that provides over 25 channels of professionally DJ’d music in all genres (Hip Hop, Rock, etc) designed to maintain BPMs (beats per minute) between songs without awkward transitions or advertising.
-There is no flipping through music like you would do on Spotify or an old iPod so you can focus 100% on your workout.
– The app is available for android and iPhone. There is a free and premium subscription option.
Website – www.vida.com
-App offers a fantastic combination of technology with a human touch. Convenience of technology, with the personalization, warmth and accountability from a real person.
-Just as good for someone working on overall health and physical fitness goals as it is for someone battling a chronic condition.
Price – app free to download, $15 per week, right now, first two weeks free.
– It’s Ultra-fast and filters in seconds.
– The Aquasana Powered Water Filtration system filters out more than 96% of lead, mercury, asbestos, herbicides, pesticides, chlorine, chloramines and more giving you clean, healthy water.
$129 for the docking station, water pitcher and filter