Valentine’s Day in our business is a working holiday.”
4oz Andouille Sausage
6oz Grilled Chicken
1.5 cups creole sauce
1 cup Cajun dirty rice
1. Brown chicken and sausage in a little bit of olive oil
2. Season with granulated garlic and red pepper flakes
3. Add creole sauce to the pan and cook over high heat until the sauce slightly reduces
4. Serve in a large bowl with Cajun dirty rice
Fish & Chips
3 – 4oz Cod Fillets
1/2 cup seasoned flour
1 cup milk
1 cup panko bread crumbs
1. Whisk together egg and milk to make an egg wash
2. Dredge cod pieces in seasoned flour mixture
3. Dip fish in the egg wash and allow excess to drip off
4. Roll fish in panko bread crumbs and knock off excess.
5. Fry in 350F oil for 2-3 minutes on each side until golden brown.
6. Serve with a side of french fries and tartar sauce for dipping.
Scottys Brewhouse is helping the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society with a special offer on two special drinks. 50¢ from every drink order of their Thr3e Wise Men LLS Beat Cancer Bitter and Sailor Jerry’s Kick Cancer’s A—Rum Punch will be donated plus 100% of the sales from their specialty pint glasses. So buy a drink or a glass and help them help The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society of Indiana Chapter fight cancer.
Visit www.scottysbrewhouse.com for more.