INDIANAPOLIS (WISH) — Do you love racing? And doughnuts? Then you might want to head over to a Dunkin’ Donuts in the next few days.
To celebrate the 99th Running of the Indianapolis 500, some Dunkin’ Donuts restaurants in the area are offering race-themed doughnuts. They’re square-shaped and topped with vanilla icing designed like the signature Indianapolis black-and-white racing flag.
The tasty treats are available while supplies last, starting Thursday, May 21 to Monday, May 25.
The doughnuts are available at these locations:
- 9839 E. US Hwy 36, Avon
- 13 Commerce Drive, Brownsburg
- 1305 S. Range Line Rd, Carmel
- 2560 E. 146th St, Carmel
- 8942 E 96th St, Ste. N, Fishers
- 120 W. Smith Valley Rd, Ste. A, Greenwood
- 1216 W. 86th St, Indianapolis
- 3850 N. Shadeland Ave, Indianapolis
- 7015 S. Kentucky Ave, Indianapolis
- 7853 US 31 S, Indianapolis
- 125 S Pennsylvania St, Indianapolis
- 9926 E 79th St, Indianapolis
- 4225 S East St, Indianapolis
- 2120 Stafford Rd, Plainfield
Customers are encouraged to share a photo of their checkered flag doughnut on Twitter by tagging @DunkinIndy and using the hashtag #DunkinIndy.