IDHS asks Hoosiers to report summer flooding damage

(WISH Photo)

INDIANAPOLIS (WISH) — Hoosiers can now report damage from the recent summer flooding.

Homeowners, renters, businesses and private non-profit organizations who had damage from flooding on or after June 7 are encouraged to apply online.

When applying you will be asked to submit your name, address, phone number and type of damage the property sustained. Anyone with questions can visit their county emergency management agency online.

Those without internet access are encouraged to to contact a friend or family member for assistance or find a local library for assistance.

The application is not a grant from Federal Emergency Management Agency. The application is an assessment of damage to determine if federal assistance can be pursued. provides commenting to allow for constructive discussion on the stories we cover. In order to comment here, you acknowledge you have read and agreed to our Terms of Service. Commenters who violate these terms, including use of vulgar language or racial slurs, will be banned. Please be respectful of the opinions of others and keep the conversation on topic and civil. If you see an inappropriate comment, please flag it for our moderators to review.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s