Here are a few facts about the Indy Brew bus!
– The Indy Brew Bus was created in 2012 by husband and wife team, Andy and Megan Bulla
– The Indy Brew Bus is a craft brewery tour that takes passengers to local craft breweries to learn about and sample various styles of beer
– Tours are Thursdays – Sundays. We offer 3 different starting points: Downtown, Broad Ripple and Greenwood
– We partner with numerous breweries in town (Flat 12, Fountain Square, Sun King, Indiana City Brewing Co, Bier Brewery, Two Deep, Outliers)
– Last spring we added a Southside tour from Greenwood that visits all Johnson County breweries (Mashcraft, Taxman, Planetary and Oaken Barrel)
– Tickets are $30 a piece. Tickets are sold individually, so you don’t need a large group to ride