Many kiddos are hittin’ the books, now that they’re back at school, but school being in session also means the Indiana State Fair is in session too! Katy Mann, with Indy With Kids, joined Amber this morning to chat about the FREE family fun at one of this year’s favorite traditions!
Here are her top picks!
1. The FFA Building
– Mini Golf – Indoor Playground
2. DNR Building
– FishIN Pond – Live Animals – Goat Mountain right outside
3. Glass Barn & Harvest Pavillon
– Fun, interactive stations – Live Chat with a Farmer from their farm 3 times each day
– CANstruction: Displays made of canned food – LEGO Farm display – Seed Survivor, plant take home
4. Family Fun Park
– Little Hands on the Farm – Free Shows aimed at families – Bicentennial Train
5. Photo Opportunities and giveaways
– #FarmerSelfie – Sweet N’ Low – Habitat for Humanity – Glass Barn Photo Booth
For more information visit www.indywithkids.com