INDIANAPOLIS (WISH) — The Indiana State Fair could be named the Best State Fair in the Nation if enough people vote!
USA Today’s 10Best is searching for the state that throws the best annual fair. Yes, every state dishes up fried goodies and has rides and shows for families to enjoy, but the publication is on a mission to find the best.
Wednesday morning, the top 5 fairs on the leader board were:
- Iowa State Fair – Des Moines
- Great New York State Fair – Syracuse, N.Y.
- Indiana State Fair – Indianapolis
- Ohio State Fair – Columbus, Ohio
- State Fair of Texas – Dallas
To vote for Indiana click here!