Prepare to be amazed! As part of the Ironworks Fall Block Party, the Amazing Barry pulls off a card trick that she’s still trying to figure out! It’s just one of the many fun activities that you’ll see at this year’s event! It’s a parking lot party, similar to a food truck party and organizers expect about 300 guests or more!
IRONWORKS FALL BLOCK PARTY
Event lasts from 11:30am – 2:30pm
• Event is free and open to the public so no one will be turned away
• Food from Ruth’s Chris, Chef Michael Symon’s B Spot and Sangiovese and beer are free
• Profyle, Vogue and Orangetheory will be offering discounted merchandise, services and memberships
• Entertainment that will be there: Local favorite Stella Luna and the Satellites, face painter, pumpkin painting, balloon twister, bounce houses, Barry the Magician, Flying Cupcake truck, Hamilton Humane Society MAYBE with a few pets, Nora Alliance Group
• Tours will be held for those interested
The Fall block Party is all in celebration of the one-year anniversary and its future development across the street and around Indianapolis! To learn more, visit www.ironworksindy.com or www.facebook.com/events/1040340089318674/.