Ever had a relationship with someone that looked great “on paper,” but you just couldn’t make it work? Or that guy who seemed like “Mr. Right” to everyone else, but he just wasn’t right for YOU? Well, smart and sassy relationship expert Siggy Flicker chats with Amber this morning to offer a few helpful tips on finding a love fit just for you!
Siggy has matched more than a thousand couples and found her own second chance at love, so she knows finding a prince is no picnic. In her book, ” WRITE YOUR OWN FAIRY TALE: The New Rules for Dating, Relationships, and Finding Love On Your Own Terms,” she shares the keys to finding fairy-tale romance.
Here are some of her tried-and-true tips:
- Define the relationship you want. Set an intention and TRUE LOVE will follow.
- Forget what looks good “on paper.” Sure, he’s Mr. Right, but is he RIGHT for you?
- Take a break from your dating rut with a DATING DETOX. Step back and reevaluate your dating behavior.
- Learn how to make the most of the first five minutes. First impressions are important, so send THE RIGHT SIGNALS.
- Happily-ever-after means FOREVER. Continue to work hard to keep your relationship strong and passionate.
Featuring practical exercises, real-life success stories, and lessons Siggy learned the hard way, WRITE YOUR OWN FAIRY TALE is a wake-up call for everyone looking for love—and a guide for making sure you get the happiness you truly deserve.
For more on Siggy’s book, visit www.siggyflicker.com.