“Here We Grow Again!” As our kiddos grow out of their old clothes, it might be time to fill the closet yet again, but why not save some money in the process?! The big consignment sale event, “Here We Grow Again” is on its way to Hendricks County and other Indiana areas again this year, but organizers say there are a few secrets you need to know to make your experience the best it can be!
Here are a few things to keep in mind!
Top Secrets to HWGA Consignment Sale
2) Sale is just not for the young!
– 1/10 volunteers at HWGA are a grandma!
– Great way to stock up your house as a grandma!
3) What to buy on what days!
– Opening day – large items and school clothes, holiday dresses, things you cant live without
– Restock days – if you missed out of something you really need! Bouncer, stroller, etc
– Discount days- books, maternity clothing, toys for stockings ( Christmas) , play clothes, shoes, Halloween costumes
Saturday the 10th 9am-4pm
4) Special Events with in the sale!
HWGA is hosting a FREE Trick or Treat night Thursday, 8th, from 6pm-8pm.
– Bring a list
– Trace your kids feet to shop for shoes
– Leave your kids at home if you can!
– Allow time to shop and look through all 100,000 items!
Don’t forget, there are three sales to save with!
Indy South sale is going on now through Saturday. Johnson County Fairgrounds.
Indy West is October 7-10. Hendricks County Fairgrounds
NEW Terre Haute sale is through Saturday.
To learn more, visit: