How’s YOUR beard shaping up?!! If you have one that’s the “beard of all beards,” you might want to enter this contest, from Grand Junction Brewery! Beards & Brews is a live beard contest featuring beards from local craft breweries, plus walk-up day contestants. Contenders will vie for championship titles in Longest, Thickest, Most Creatively Groomed and Best of Show Categories.
Here are all the details!
Noon – 4pm Downtown Noblesville, Main Street
• Contenders from Barley Island, Bier Brewery, Grand Junction Brewery and Fountain Square Brewery
• Each of the breweries + Sun King will also be on site offering limited samplings and pints for purchase.
• It’s $15 to get in per person, 21 and over. Fundraiser event for Noblesville Main Street Organization.
Art & Music
• Circle City Derby Girls on site with roller derby demos
• Live music featuring James & The Drifters, and Indie Rock/Folk band
• DJ Helicon/ Ryan Hickey founder of Oranje Indy
• Experiential artists from metal art to mixed media
• The Rugged Company, Noblesville’s newest retail- men’s fashion, beard oils, artisan soaps—on site during the event
• ‘Famous Beards’ photo station
• Beard styling on site
To learn more, visit: