Looking to add a touch of color to your kitchen this Fall?! How about adding a few orange kitchen products to your collection! Liz Berg, author of That Skinny Chick Can Bake, shows us how we can get festive with cookware!
Here are today’s featured products:
1. Rich, aromatic espresso needs to be served in the perfect cup! This IMUSA 8 Piece Espresso Set is functional, yet stylish enough to leave on your counter-top with a convenient metal rack for display. Comes in purple stripe, green stripe, solid green, red, orange, yellow or white.
2. The IMUSA Espresso Maker allows users to become a barista right in their own home kitchens. This stove-top espresso maker brews under a mild pressure, forcing hot water up from the base through ground coffee then into the top carafe in just minutes.
3. The IMUSA Citrus Juicer will be the main squeeze in your kitchen! The sleek, contemporary design provides an easy to use one lever operation when making juice. Try fresh orange or grapefruit juice at breakfast for a healthy start to your day or freshly squeezed lemons for a homemade lemonade that will impress your guests!
4. The IMUSA Non-Stick Caldero (or ‘cauldron’ in English) has rounded sides, a tight fitting lid, and superior heat distribution. Whether preparing rice, beans, stews or roasts, this cookware will be will your go-to choice.
5. T-fal Excite Cookware Set features T-fal’s patented ThermospotTM technology that indicates when the pan is perfectly preheated to seal in flavor and prevent burning. The set is dishwasher safe and guarantees durable non-stick performance during heavy use while still allowing for fast, easy clean-up. Available in Stainless Steel and Aluminum, in Cherry, Tangerine, Grape, Turquoise, Kiwi and Liquorice.
6. The COOKINA Barbecue is an innovative solution offering home cooks a non-stick, easy-clean and healthy grilling & cooking experience. Ideal for using as an alternative to aluminum foil, users can utilize this product by placing the reusable grilling sheet over the grill to cook up dishes without having to use oil or needing to clean the grill afterwards.
To learn more about Liz, be sure and visit www.thatskinnychickcanbake.com.