INDIANAPOLIS (WISH) – When you mention Halloween, most kids will think about candy. So, what candy is the favorite of children in Indianapolis?
Online grocer Peapod released the answer. They say, according to their data, candy corn is the number one candy bought this time of year. The treat beat out chocolate and fruit flavored candies.
On the list fun-sized 3 Musketeers and Nestle Crunch bars came in at second and third place.
If you’re more of a fruit candy lover, you’re in the minority. No fruit candy is in the top ten.
Check out their list below:
- Brach’s Candy Corn
- 3 Musketeers Fun-Size
- Nestle Crunch Bars Milk Chocolate Fun-Size
- PayDay Candy Bars Snack-Size
- M&M’s Candies Milk Chocolate
- Hershey’s Milk Chocolate Bars
- Snickers Candy Bars Fun-Size
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups Miniatures
- Milky Way Bars Fun-Size
- M&M’s Candies White Chocolate Candy Corn