Wear your jeans and throw on a pair of diamonds! That’s how the Christamore House Guild throws a party, and at this year’s “Denim & Diamonds” Gala, you have an opportunity to go casual, and win big! The guild is a group of Indianapolis-area women that volunteer and raise funds to support the Haughville, Indianapolis Christamore House Community Center. So come on out for a great prizes and an even better cause!
Here are all the details:
Christamore House Guild’s “Denim & Diamonds” Gala
The Christamore House Guild (Guild supports the Christamore House Family & Community Center located in the Haughville, Indianapolis neighborhood) is organizing the event.
A fun “Denim & Diamonds” evening fundraiser that includes cocktails, food, silent & live auctions, dancing to live music by The Bishops, and a G. Thrapp Jewelers sponsored jewelry raffle. Mistress of ceremonies is radio personality Laura Steele.
November 7, 2015, 6:30 to 11:00 p.m.
Hawthorns Golf and Country Club, 12255 Club Point Drive, Fishers, IN
Proceeds go to support future programs and renovations of the Christamore House Family & Community Center located in Haughville on the near west side of Indianapolis.
Public can buy tickets to the event (at $125 per ticket) by visiting our website www.christamoreguild.org, or by contacting Laurie Annan, 317-903-9717 or email@example.com.
• The Christamore House Family & Community Center serves its community by providing the very best in child and youth educational services, senior citizen programming, and life skills training to the residents of the Haughville neighborhood and near west side of Indianapolis.
- The Christamore House Guild is an organization of over sixty women committed to volunteerism and charitable fundraising in support of the Christamore House and its programs.
- The “Denim & Diamonds” Gala will include a variety of amazing live and silent auction items including:
*Featured Destination Package: Napa Valley Wine Tour Package
- Mistress of Ceremonies for the evening will be Laura Steele, Indianapolis radio personality.
- Fund-a-Need opportunities throughout the evening to fund specific needs of the Christamore House.
- Thrapp Jewelers is bringing the BLING for this year’s Christamore House Guild’s “Denim & Diamonds” event on November 7th! They have generously donated a Jude Frances Sterling Silver and White Topaz Michelle Cuff Bracelet valued at $2990 for our raffle! Raffle tickets are $50 each and only 200 will be sold.
- The night will also feature a Bourbon Pull where each guest will have the chance to go home with a smooth, rich bottle of bourbon to enjoy later. Bourbon Pull is $25 for one pull and $45 for two pulls.