INDIANAPOLIS (WISH) — Freedom Indiana, an organization fighting to update Indiana’s civil rights law to include gay and transgender people, announced a second series of community meetings Sunday.
Members of Freedom Indiana will educate residents on their fight to update existing state laws against discrimination to include gay and transgender Hoosiers, as well as to generate support.
The meetings will take place across Indiana over the next three weeks:
- Dec. 7 – Columbus, Bartholomew County Public Library, 6 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Dec. 8 – Indianapolis, Life Journey Church, 6 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Dec. 10 – Bloomington, Upland Brewery, 6 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Dec. 14 – Valparaiso, Reiner Community Center, 6:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Dec. 17 – Terre Haute, Vigo County Public Library, 6 p.m. to 7 p.m.