FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WANE/AP) — A coroner says a central Indiana man died from head injuries when a compressed gas line he was working on hit him at a construction site near Fort Wayne.
The Allen County coroner’s office said Monday that the death of Michael Elliott of Avon has been ruled accidental.
The coroner’s office says Elliott was working on a compressed gas line that came loose from its fitting. He was pronounced dead December 23 at the site of a compressed natural gas fueling station being built just south of Fort Wayne.
Matthews Mortuary of Brownsburg says the 46-year-old Elliott was married and the father of four children.