CLINTON COUNTY, Ind. (WLFI) — The Clinton County Sheriff’s Office has closed multiple roadways within the county due to flooding.
The sheriff’s office said numerous areas within Clinton County have high water. Motorists need to use extreme caution while driving through the area.
Authorities have named some roads impassable and have shut down the following:
- County Road 900 West – Between State Road 28 and County Road 100 South
- County Road 880 West – Between State Road 28 and County Road 100 South
- County Road 800 West – Between State Road 28 and County Road 300 South
- County Road 600 West – Between County Road 300 South and County Road 200 South
- County Road 550 West – Between County Road 550 South and Colfax Manson Blacktop
- County Road 550 North – Between County Road 500 West and County Road 600 West