INDIANAPOLIS (WISH) — Tax day is less than a month away. But if you haven’t started filling out your tax forms, don’t worry.
24-Hour News 8 spoke with a certified financial planner, Joe Clark. He’s a partner of Financial Enhancement Group.
We asked him some questions about taxes. Watch the video to find out some answers to the questions below.
- What are ways in which we can reduce our 2015 tax liability?
- Filling up the forms can be stressful and time consuming. How can we minimize the pain of filing next year?
- What are the most commonly overlooked deductions?
- When does it make sense to file for an extension?
- What lines on the tax form must you know and understand in order to make the best tax decisions for your financial future?
- What should IRA account owners know about required minimum distributions?
- Where can people find you?