Have you heard about National Peanut Butter and Jelly Day?! Well, Wolfgang Dawson of Pogue’s Run Grocer has! To celebrate, the grocer is featuring two different PB & J options:
The PBJB features Houseground Peanut Butter, Jalapeño Strawberry Preserves from Pat’s Gnawbone Sorgum Mill and delicious Boar’s Head Bacon on toasted Cornerstone Bread Co. Bread. Want a Vegan option? Substitute fresh Bananas for the Bacon and get the Vegan PBJB!
Pogue’s Run Grocer was opened by the Indy Food Co-op 5 years ago to serve urban Indianapolis with a full-service natural products grocery store featuring affordable, fresh, healthy foods and locally produced goods. Pogue’s Run Grocer is named for the Indianapolis waterway that flows from 42nd & Shadeland in Lawrence southwest to Arsenal Technical High School, and then underground through downtown past the Fieldhouse, Post Office, and Stadium to the White River.
Did you know Pogue’s can cater your business lunches? Stop by their Deli, enjoy a Sandwich of the Week and ask about their Catering Services.
• For more information on upcoming classes, field trips to local farms and other producers and kid’s club activities, visit:
• Web: www.poguesrungrocer.org
• Facebook: www.facebook.com/PoguesRunGrocer/
• Twitter: www.twitter.com/PoguesRunGrocer/
• Instagram: www.instagram.com/PoguesRunGrocer/