Fine lines. Wrinkles. Signs of aging. Just a few reasons why some people turn to Botox to help them look younger. On today’s Indy Style, Dr. Robert Paul, of St. Vincent Medical Group, demonstrates how Botox is injected into the skin and chats with Amber about how to achieve a look that looks healthy and natural.
1. No down time after treatment and quick results within a few days. A person can come in and get treated in several minutes and then return to any activities (except vigorous exercises for 24 hours).
2. Very low risk. Botox is very safe when used appropriately with little side effects.
3. Can be used to reverse the signs of aging.
4. Can be used to prevent progression of aging.
5. Is used for other medical treatments such as migraines, excessive sweating, and much more.
The Bottom Line: Top Four Things to Know about Botox
1. Always make sure you seek trained professionals to perform the injections
2. The effects are not permanent and will wear off in several months
3. Allergies are rare as are side effects
4. Pricing is based on amounts used per patient
SEGMENT IS SPONSORED BY ST. VINCENT