Did you know? May is National Burger Month!! Hard Rock Cafe Indianapolis is celebrating the start of burger season with a menu showcasing international Local Legendary™ Burgers — such as the English Breakfast Burger from London or the Jamaican Jerk Burger from Montego Bay.
– The limited-time menu is available beginning on Sunday, May 1, 2016 through Thursday, June 30, 2016. Hard Rock gives chefs at their cafes the freedom to create a unique Local Legendary Burger that captures the flavors of their city.
• Throughout May, Hard Rock Cafe Indianapolis’ menu will feature the following World Burger Tour offerings:
– English Breakfast Burger (London, England) – a Certified Angus Beef® patty topped with sliced ham, a sausage patty, a fried egg, a portobello mushroom, arugula and garlic aioli and served with a side of baked beans
– Java Lava Burger (Seattle, United States) – a Certified Angus Beef patty grilled and dressed in a house-made espresso rub and topped with lava sauce, crunchy java onions, bacon, melted Cheddar cheese and garnished with a fried jalapeño
– Tandoori Chicken Burger (Mumbai, India) – a dark meat chicken patty seasoned with aromatic spices and fresh herbs, topped with mint mayonnaise and served with a side of cucumber
– Jamaican Jerk Burger (Montego Bay, Jamaica) – a Certified Angus Beef patty topped with banana pepper rings, mango jalapeño cream cheese and jerk mayo
• Throughout June Hard Rock Cafe Indianapolis’ menu will feature the following World Burger Tour offerings:
– ATOMIC! Burger (Las Vegas, United States) – a Certified Angus Beef patty topped with Atomic beer-battered peppers, pepper jack cheese, caramelized onions, sautéed mushrooms, garlic chipotle ketchup and chipotle mayo
– Tango Salsa Burger (Buenos Aires, Argentina) – a Certified Angus Beef patty topped with andouille sausage, Monterey Jack cheese, chips de batata, a fried egg, salsa criolla and garlic aioli
– Greek Burger (Athens, Greece) – a Certified Angus Beef patty topped with arugula, feta cheese and a tomato slice
– Aloha Burger (Honolulu, United States) – a Certified Angus Beef patty topped with SPAM, Monterey Jack cheese, a grilled pineapple ring with sweet soy glaze, guacamole and pico de gallo
• Hard Rock Cafe has created cocktails that perfectly complement World Burger Tour offerings, including:
– All Jacked Up – features a mix of Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Honey, Jack Daniels Tennessee Whiskey, Sailor Jerry spiced rum, pineapple juice, Orgeat and lime juice, garnished with orange and pineapple wedges and a cherry
– Crisp Sipper – features a mix of Hendricks gin, Monin Cucumber, lemon and orange wedges and raspberry, topped with tonic and garnished with rosemary and thyme
– Sweet & Fiery – features a mix of Absolut Peppar vodka, Canton Ginger Liquor, Blue Curacao, lemonade and ginger beer, garnished with a red pepper
– MelonPalooza – features a mix of Midori, Malibu rum, Hard Rock’s house-made sour mix and pineapple juice, garnished with slices of pineapple and strawberry
– Black Cherry Melonade – this non-alcoholic beverage features a mix of Black Cherry Real and Monin Cucumber, topped with ginger beer, garnished with a cucumber slice and a cherry
• This year, Hard Rock is also offering a literal World Burger Tour, a travel package that takes the most adventurous burger enthusiasts on the road (and the skies) to sample offerings from the new menu at Hard Rock Cafe locations in London, Athens, Buenos Aires and Seattle!
– To learn more about how to book a customizable trip and for additional information on the World Burger Tour menu, guests can visit www.worldburgertour.com.