INDIANAPOLIS (WISH) – The final lineup for the 17 days of concerts on the Free Stage at the 2016 Indiana State Fair has been announced.
This year’s lineup includes:
- Friday, August 5 – Night Ranger
- Saturday, August 6 – Neal McCoy, presented by HANK FM
- Sunday, August 7 – Hispanic/Latino Music Festival presented by Honda featuring El Dasa
- Monday, August 8 – Aaron Tippin, presented by WFMS with special guest Hunter Smith Band
- Tuesday, August 9 – Granger Smith featuring Earl Dibbles Jr., presented by WFMS
- Wednesday, August 10 – Happy Together Tour, starring:The Turtles feat. Flo & Eddie, Chuck Negron formerly of Three Dog Night, Mark Lindsay (former lead singer of Paul Revere & The Raiders), Gary Puckett & The Union Gap, The Cowsills and The Spencer Davis Group
- Thursday, August 11 – The Fray
- Friday, August 12 – 38 Special
- Saturday, August 13 – The Bacon Brothers
- Sunday, August 14 – Contemporary Christian Music Festival starring Jason Gray, Zealand Worship, SHINEBRIGHT, The Lasting Hope and The Dave Chisham Band
- Monday, August 15 – Blues Traveler
- Tuesday, August 16 – Maddie & Tae presented by HANK FM
- Wednesday, August 17 – Lauren Alaina presented by HANK FM with special guest Clare Dunn
- Thursday, August 18 – Anthony Hamilton, presented by WTLC
- Friday, August 19 – ABBA The Concert (A Tribute to ABBA)
- Saturday, August 20, 1pm & 3:30pm – Laura Marano
- Saturday, August 20, 7:30pm – The Reverend Peyton’s Big Damn Band
- Sunday, August 21 – Mountain Dew Gospel Music Festival starring Karen Clark Sheard & Chicago Mass Choir
The Indiana State Fair will take place August 5 through August 21. Each day of the Fair features a concert that is free with paid State Fair admission.
“Our goal every year is to provide the greatest value and best possible customer experience to each and every fairgoer, and what better way to do that than offering 17 days of free headline concerts,” said Cindy Hoye, Executive Director of the Indiana State Fairgrounds & Event Center. “We don’t think you’ll find a better concert value anywhere this summer,” she added.
State Fair tickets are available now at a discounted price of $8 plus transaction fees.
Tickets can also be purchased the Indiana Farmers Coliseum Box Office during regular business hours at the discounted rate. Tickets purchased at the gate are $12.