INDIANAPOLIS (WISH) – The Indiana Blood Center says it’s in critical need of all blood types.
The Indiana State Department of Health said Indiana Blood Center was calling it a critical need Thursday, saying Indiana Blood Center’s inventory of blood components was below a one-day supply. Multiple hospital orders cannot be filed because of low supply.
Indiana Blood Centers is asking donors of all blood types to visit one of the seven donor centers statewide or mobile blood drives.
To search for a mobile blood drive and to schedule an appointment go to DonorPoint.org or call 317-916-5150.
Indiana Blood Center donor centers:
- Carmel – 726 Adams Street Suite 150
- Downtown Indianapolis/Main – 3450 North Meridian St.
- Fishers – 7458 E. Fishers Station Drive
- Greenwood – 8739 South US 31 South
- Lafayette – 2200 Elmwood Avenue, Suite D-16
- Muncie – 1609 W. McGalliard Road (closed Thursday and Friday)
- Terre Haute – 2021 South Third Street