Talk about honing your craft! Chuck Willis and Kara Barnard, co-producers and co-creators of the Indiana Fingerstyling Festival, stop by to serenade us in the Indy Style studios with their beautiful music! They also tell us about this 5th annual festival and why it’s one of only eight accredited events in the world, leading up to the International Competition in Kansas.
ABOUT THE INDIANA FINGERSTYLING FESTIVAL:
– Over 30 participants coming from all across the US, plus Spain, Turkey, Italy, Japan.
– Friday July 29, free party at The Brown County Inn with fingerstyle guitar as well as Cari Ray & The Loaners band
– Saturday Guitar Competition at Brown County Playhouse 11am – 3pm
– Saturday night Concert featuring current and past competition winners, Tim & Myles Thompson, and local guitar hero Michael Kelsey
– Tickets and more info at www.indianastringfest.com or www.facebook.com/Indiana-State-Fingerstyle-Guitar-Festival-170467009719827/.