Come on mommies, let’s go!! Mommy Runner Lindsey Hein tells us how to keep moving, whether you’re pregnant or have little kids in tow!
Fitting in Exercise with little kids:
• Commit to 30 minutes.
• Incorporate the kids in the workouts
• – Make the jogging stroller your new best friend
• – Use an app for yoga and have them do it with you
Working out while Pregnant:
• If you weren’t working out before you were pregnant, don’t try to start anything new at this time!
• Consult with your doctor about exercise while pregnant
• Listen to your body
• Keep your heart rate in check
• ENJOY it.
To learn more, visit www.lindseyhein.com.