It’s a one-of-a-kind shopping experience to help support seriously ill patients going through a difficult time in life. The Parisian Flea Market is a 2-day event in Carmel, which benefits the Fair Haven Foundation, helping to provide housing for patients at IU Simon Cancer Center.
• Fair Haven Foundation serves seriously ill patients and their families who come to Indianapolis from across the country for treatment by providing a “home away from home.” Patients stay in fully furnished apartments free of cost near the IU Simon Cancer Center and IU Health University Hospital in downtown Indianapolis and Franciscan St. Francis Health on the south side. Fair Haven was founded in 2007 by Amanda Milner, who survived a cancer diagnosis at the age of 30, with support from her friends and family, and now she’s paying it forward. Fair Haven’s mission is sharing the love of Jesus Christ by providing not just housing, but compassionate support to patients and their families in their time of need.
• Since 2008, Fair Haven has provided 17,000 nights of lodging to more than 500 families.
• Fair Haven is hosting its largest fundraiser of the year this weekend – a one-of-a-kind shopping event called Parisian Flea Market. Parisian Flea market is inspired by the eclectic flea markets of Paris that attract treasure hunters from all over the world.
• This one-a-kind shopping event features a unique collection of hand-selected items including mirrors, chandeliers, dishware, home accessories, furniture, estate jewelry, art and gift items.
• This is the 4th year for the event and is Fair Haven’s largest fundraiser of the year.
• The event is Friday October 7th and Saturday, October 8th from 9am – 4pm.
• Clay Terrace, 14511 Clay Terrace Blvd in Carmel. The Parisian Flea Market store is located next to Red Robin off 146th Street.
• Tickets are $5 (Children 16 and under are FREE)
To learn more, visit: