Every season in Indy brings a whole new buffet of options for family fun, and fall is no exception. Katy Mann from Indywithkids.com shares some can’t-miss fall activities that should be on your family “must do” list.
1. Visit a local farm and enjoy a corn maze and hay ride.
2. Perfectly crisp fall nights are a great setting for crackling bonfires. Grab the makings of a perfect s’more and set up in your own backyard, or visit Simon Moon park in Westfield, Holliday Park and Cool Creek Park.
3. The fall leaves are a’changing and our kids are starting to notice. Take a drive to see the leaves, let your kids be the photographer and snap their own masterpieces. Or, let them paint on a canvas. Here are a few pretty fall drives and some places to enjoy the leaves in Indy.
4. Play outside and get moving. There are some really fun fall and Halloween-themed family fun runs and walks.
5. Tailgate with your kids. Don’t have a ticket to the game? No problem. You can join the tailgate at Lucas Oil, enter the Colts Best Tailgate contest, enjoy community festivities at the tailgate on Georgia street, or set up a fun tailgate party at the local high school game (with permission of course).
To learn more, visit www.indywithkids.com.