The absolute best in deliciously fresh food, drinks and more for those on-the-go! The greater Indianapolis area welcomes two GetGo Café + Markets, both offering an enhanced experience focused on fresh foods fast and convenience offerings and services. The new and improved Plainfield and Rockville GetGo locations combine uncompromising quality, convenience and value to deliver deliciously unique food fresh to order every time.
Who better than to tell us more? How about Celebrity Chef & Restauranteur Michael Symon!
• GetGo Team Members make nearly everything exactly the way you want it — from their Signature Subs, burgers and wraps, to breakfast sandwiches, flatbreads, and all of the sip-able goodness on their Smoothie & Espresso Bar. Stop by first thing in the morning for a hot coffee, break for lunch with a fresh-to-go salad, swing by for a fun and filling dinner, or treat yourself to a fried or frozen late-night snack.
• Those who have been to the Carmel Market District know how dedicated Giant Eagle Inc. is to providing delicious foods. GetGo is able to deliver the same passion for food in a more convenient “good food fast” package.
• Local residents should forget any preconceived notions they have about getting food from a “gas station.” In today’s fast-faced society, destinations like GetGo are ideal for getting great tasting foods that are good for you quickly. And it’s not great tasting “bad for you” foods. GetGo has a variety of both indulgent and healthful options
• And don’t forget the importance of the beverage. A fountain drink or an iced tea is great, but cold drinks such as fruit smoothies and milk shakes can create wonderful flavor combinations with your meal.
-Cafe + Market concept leads Giant Eagle, Inc.’s area expansion efforts; Celebrity Chef Michael Symon kicks off Oct. 14 grand opening of Plainfield and Rockville Road GetGo stores
-The availability of fresh, fast and quality foods is increasing exponentially in Central Indiana this fall. GetGo Cafe + Market continues to take the cons out of convenience as it celebrates the grand openings of its locations at 3061 E. Main St. in Plainfield and 8249 Rockville Road in Indianapolis on Friday, Oct. 14. Additionally, two more GetGo sites located at 6990 Pendleton Pike in Indianapolis and at 4927 E 146th St. in Carmel are set to open in the coming weeks.
-The addition of the new GetGo locations marks Giant Eagle’s first expansion in Indiana since opening its doors in Carmel in October 2015. Its inaugural GetGo is located at 11545 N. Illinois St. in Carmel, near the Market District store. As part of the expansion, Giant Eagle will add more than 150 jobs, both part-time and full-time, across the four GetGo locations.
-The 24-hour GetGo locations offer a wide-ranging menu of made-fresh-to-order foods including mouthwatering, custom-made subs, burgers, breakfast sandwiches and more, available at any time, day or night. Also available is a Smoothie & Espresso Bar, featuring fun and flavorful GetGo coffee, and serves deliciously customizable lattes, mochas, iced coffees, espressos and more! Adding to these delicious food and drink options is a selection of high quality grab-and-go sandwiches and salads provided by Carmel Market District.
-In celebration of the grand opening, Advantage Card customers will enjoy a variety of exciting limited time offers at the Plainfield and Rockville locations, including:
• $3.99 seven inch subs
• 79-cent any size coffee, fountain and frozen beverages
• 10-cent instant discount on every gallon of fuel purchased
Celebrity chef and renowned restaurateur Michael Symon will be on-site at both the Plainfield and Rockville Road GetGo locations on Oct. 14 to share his excitement for GetGo’s commitment to fresh foods.
-GetGo’s market aisles are stocked with sweet and salty snacks, as well as a selection of traditional grocery store staples including cereals, condiments, canned soups and more. The adjacent fuel station offers 100 percent guaranteed high-quality fuel at 16 outdoor pumps, including dispensers for those with diesel fuel vehicles. In addition, the locations offer customers a surcharge-FREE PNC Bank ATM, full service lottery, FREE Wi-Fi, and FREE air for vehicle tires, as well as no-contract and pre-paid wireless phones and more than 150 retailer gift cards.
For more information on GetGo, visit www.getgocafe.com.
GetGo evolves the traditional convenience store experience, delivering a cafe and market that features a wide ranging menu of high-quality fresh food and meal solutions, and quality customer service in an inviting in-store setting. GetGo operates 205 locations throughout western Pennsylvania, Ohio, northern West Virginia, Maryland and Indiana.
Giant Eagle, Inc., ranked among the top 40 largest private companies according to Forbes magazine, is one of the nation’s largest multi-format food, fuel and pharmacy retailers with approximately $9.3 billion in annual sales. Founded in 1931, the company operates more than 420 stores throughout western Pennsylvania, Ohio, northern West Virginia, Maryland and Indiana. For more information, visit www.gianteagle.com.