It’s a groundbreaking, revolutionary “eat-ertainment” concept in Indianapolis. Punch Bowl Social brings classic entertainment and real culinary chops together under the same roof in an environment that is playful, comfortable and surprisingly intimate. Indianapolis-area residents are invited to join the party on Saturday, October 29 when Punch Bowl Social hosts a Halloween Party and 90’s-themed costume contest.
On today’s Indy Style, Beverage Director Emma Grauel explains the concept and what’s in store!
Pumpkin Spice Libation (PSL) Punch Bowl
• Light pumpkin flavor and spice come together to create crowd favorite
• Price: single is $8, four-serving is $32, 8-serving is $64
• Seasoned pumpkin seeds make a surprising, tasty addition
• Old Forester Bourbon
• Bitter Truth AllSpice Dram
• House-made pumpkin juice
• Fresh-pressed apple juice
• House-made citrus simple syrup
What are the Halloween celebrations?
On October 29 from 8 p.m. to 1 a.m., Indianapolis-area residents who want to experience Punch Bowl Social for Halloween can come in for a party and costume contest.
What are the costume contest rules?
• They have to dress to the theme, 90’s Cartoons, if they’d like to compete.
• Registration is from 8 p.m.-12 a.m. in the darts lounge of the restaurant
• Costumes are judged based on the panel of celebrity judge’s choice of favorite.
• A first place winner will get a $100 gift card, a runner up will get a $50 gift card
• Winners are announced at 1 a.m. and they must be present to win
What is “eat-ertainment”?
It’s the experience you get when you visit Punch Bowl Social. We’ve eliminated having to choose between respectable food and beverage and a great social experience. Punch Bowl brings “old school” entertainment, culinary refinement, and a modern beverage program under one roof. Our “dirty modern” style combines industrial, Victorian and modern design elements in a playful, timeless setting for all.
What makes Punch Bowl Social different?
Eat well, drink slowly, speak warmly are the guiding principles for Punch Bowl Social. We are different than any other restaurant or entertainment venue because we create the perfect blend of eating and amusement.
How else can someone experience Punch Bowl Social?
We also offer the perfect venue to host parties. We thrive on a good time, so our space works well for office outings, group gatherings and more. Company holiday parties are booking up and we can’t wait to host them.
Are you hiring?
We are hiring people to become outstanding team members. Anyone interested can visit www.punchbowlsocial.com/careers.
What does Punch Bowl Social have?
Indianapolis’ Punch Bowl Social features an eight-lane bowling alley, a ski-lodge inspired lounge, classic arcade games like Pac Man, skee ball and pinball, darts, karaoke, bocce, corn hole and more.
Punch Bowl Social just opened here, why did you choose Indianapolis?
When researching markets for Punch Bowl Social, we look for thriving communities that enjoy entertainment and having a good time. We see that Indianapolis is quickly becoming an entertainment epicenter in the Midwest, and we want to be a part of it. We also feel a lot of strong ties from our founding city of Denver to Indianapolis. We’ve shared a quarterback, and we’re looking forward to sharing
To learn more, visit:
• Social.Website: www.punchbowlsocial.com/home
• Facebook: www.facebook.com/PUNCHBOWLINDIANAPOLIS/
• Twitter: www.twitter.com/punchbowlindy
• Instagram: www.instagram.com/punchbowlsocial/?hl=en @punchbowlsocial