How’s your scruff lookin’ these days? If it’s long, thick or just simply unique, you might fit right in at the 3rd Annual Beards & Brews this Saturday, from noon to 4 p.m. Today on Indy Style, we learn all about the fun with Chris Owens, Executive Director, Noblesville Main Street, and Corey Cole, Owner, The Rugged Company.
• Event Location– Downtown Noblesville/ Parking lot at 8th St. & Maple Ave. (directly behind Visitor’s Center)
• Live beard contest, anyone may walk up to participate– contest begins at 1 p.m.
• Beards judged in categories: Longest, Fullest, Most Creative, Best of Show
• Champion named in each category received handcrafted beard box from The Rugged Company, valued at $1,000 retail
• $20 per ticket, includes tasting sample from each brewery
• Breweries will also being selling pints, participating breweries include: Barley Island, Bier Brewery, Four Day Ray, Fountain Square, Grand Junction
• Live Music throughout event featuring Steve Smith, Austin Stirling of Hangdog Hearts
• On-site Nickel Plate Artist Julie Strawhacker, The Rugged Company, Iron Tendencies
• Food by Nameless Catering
• Event is a fundraiser for Noblesville Main Street
To learn more, visit HipstoricNoblesville on Facebook.