Helping homeless neighbors find a path out of homeless. That’s the hope for Horizon House, a day center for anyone who is homeless. Teresa Wessel, Executive Director of Horizon House says their mission is to treat everyone with dignity, respect and hospitality. Horizon House is doing a Spread the Warmth Donation Drive and are hoping for your help. In many instances, it is a matter of life or death if someone has the items needed to stay warm. So, here’s how you can help:
• Need – blankets, heavy gloves, hats, coats, winter boots, thermal underwear & thermal socks
• Wednesday, Nov. 23 from 3pm to 6pm
• Thursday, Nov. 24 from 8am to 10am (Thanksgiving)
• Drive through our parking lot and volunteers will accept your donations from your car
• Thank you to those who plan to donate. You’ll be helping some of the most vulnerable people in our community.
To learn more, visit: